A very special roe buck to me!!!

I convinced him to shoot at its foot knowing how bad a shot he is at close stuff but he must have not listend again cause he did his robocop thing.......the bullet hit a stone on the ground and ricochete'd up and smacked it in the chest

I had tears rolling down my eyes.......that poor little stone never hurt any one

well done ray ....now I have got you lot some deer you can bloody well help me get my ghost buck I have been stalking for years

he is such hard work, chasing him has taught me about all the other deer that I let you buggers shoot

he will easily go gold+++++++++++++++ he is a monster and doesnt rut

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I convinced him to shoot at its foot knowing how bad a shot he is at close stuff but he must have not listend again cause he did his robocop thing.......the bullet hit a stone on the ground and ricochete'd up and smacked it in the chest

I had tears rolling down my eyes.......that poor little stone never hurt any one

well done ray ....now I have got you lot some deer you can bloody well help me get my ghost buck I have been stalking for years

he is such hard work, chasing him has taught me about all the other deer that I let you buggers shoot

he will easily go gold+++++++++++++++ he is a monster and doesnt rut

Hi buddy , thanks again for that fantastic memorable accasion :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Give me a shout when you Fancie going after that roe buck , would love to see it!!

All the best and thanks.............

RAY................. :D:rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:NOPE :rolleyes::D we just can't help ourselves. Martin did you show him how to do that sort of thing as I remember he told me about some ticks he had in that very area once before........... I knew you two were close, but I didn't realise just how close.

Guest 308Panther

Missed easy close range shots??

Robocop??

Ghost bucks that dont rut??

Sounds as bad as a few of our own deer camps...and....

Your on your own with the ticks....Cant help ya there.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

308Panther

:rolleyes::rolleyes:NOPE :rolleyes::D we just can't help ourselves. Martin did you show him how to do that sort of thing as I remember he told me about some ticks he had in that very area once before........... I knew you two were close, but I didn't realise just how close.

May be close nigel but just because i have been single for 4 years i will never turn to the dark side :P:D :D

All the best..........

RAY....................... :D :D

Guest varmartin

we aint short of any thing down here !!

Ugly may be...

Varminter was so ugly as a child.....he had shutters on his pram and was Fed with a catapult :lol:

Charley hunter was so ugly...he had a piece of steak tied round his neck so the dog would play with him :lol:

I was so ugly..the doctors held me upside down and said...Oh look we got twins :lol:

Martin

we aint short of any thing down here !!

Ugly may be...

Varminter was so ugly as a child.....he had shutters on his pram and was Fed with a catapult :lol:

Charley hunter was so ugly...he had a piece of steak tied round his neck so the dog would play with him :lol:

I was so ugly..the doctors held me upside down and said...Oh look we got twins :lol:

Martin

:lol: Well i have to say its cracks like these that make this site as good as it is

Guest 308Panther

Oh...No...!!! :lol:

Not direct decendants of the Lee family....??

Mothers' name was Home...

Fathers' name was Ugg....

Some one is definatley a few fries short of a Happy Meal......

Cause over here there are laws against feedin animals the one eyed wonder worm....

308Panther

Im still so ugly the tears run over the back of my head!!!

Thats why i have been single so long!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best...............

RAY...................... :lol: :lol:

Guest 308Panther

A Yankee (our Northerner) walks into a Southern Bar and asks for a beer...

The rednecked bartender looks at him funny,and askes " Whar ya frem,an Wachya doin har?"

The Yankee replies..."Up North...and I am a Taxidermist"

The rednecked bartender says"I herd of a Taxee- Driver an a Taxee- Cab,but nebber herd of no Taxee - Dermist....What is et?"

The Yankee answers him with....." I mount animals."

The Bartender then yells out for all to hear......"Its Ok Boys.....He's one of Us!!!!"

308Panther

How does a face that looks like a bulldog chewing on a wasp smile, and your twin looks like a bag of smashed crabs.

I didn't know that you knew the good looking one in camborne pard Ray said you hung out with the swamp donkey.......or maybe he said he saw you hanging out of a swamp donkey in camborne :lol:

Well i think after a crap days work a visit to this site certainly makes me feel a lot better ,just wish you boys wernt so far away for a visit you have a great sense of humour ,think that would make for some good days shooting

Archived