377yd rabbit

t.t

That's your opinion ...and its worth what we paid for it ....... :rolleyes:

:mellow::huh::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now just to enlighten Colin on whats going on , if he read the sticky about the eithical issues he would hopefully understand where we are coming from!!!

With the greatest respect Colin , if you do not like then please dont read because we have had enough of this in the past with upset over such shooting!!!!

As a wise man once said " dont judge me by your standards , judge yourself by your own " ;);)

I dont need to explain why or how because this has been covered enough times before, , so either you you dont do it or you do!!! ..

All the best........................

RAY...............................

Just to add to this,i would rather see some of the experienced lads from here who have practiced for ages with top spec equipment take rabbits at this sort of range than the person who picks up a .22 once in a while and lets rip at things without any skill,and there are plenty of them.

Just to add to this,i would rather see some of the experienced lads from here who have practiced for ages with top spec equipment take rabbits at this sort of range than the person who picks up a .22 once in a while and lets rip at things without any skill,and there are plenty of them.

6ppc , just to point one thing "out top spec equipment" isn't needed at all but it helps, what you do need is an understanding of exactly you have got in your hands and how the bullet will react to range/wind/bullet drop/wind o and wind, a lot of the guys on here have 1000 pound scopes and 2000 pound rifles but that doesnt make them an automatic long range shot, PRACTICE DOES THOUGH

Spud as i said in previous post if they have practiced for ages, and yes i know this is more important. What i was refering to as top spec is a well looked after and maintained rifle be it factory or custom and not some shoddy old 22 that is well passed its sell by date that a lot of people own who are not into shooting as a hobby but keep a thing like this as it is essential to them for their pest control,for example if they live on a small holding etc.

I have seen many people like this owning such a rifle with cracked stocks,knackerd muzzles and even a bent barrel where you would have achieved a better group with a shotgun :rolleyes: in their eyes as long as they hit it it will run off and never return.It is people like this whos should not be allowed to shoot.In the interests of fairness there are people i know such as smallholders etc who are good shots and take the time to practice to be humane.

hope this clears it up for you

Spud as i said in previous post if they have practiced for ages, and yes i know this is more important. What i was refering to as top spec is a well looked after and maintained rifle be it factory or custom and not some shoddy old 22 that is well passed its sell by date that a lot of people own who are not into shooting as a hobby but keep a thing like this as it is essential to them for their pest control,for example if they live on a small holding etc.

I have seen many people like this owning such a rifle with cracked stocks,knackerd muzzles and even a bent barrel where you would have achieved a better group with a shotgun :rolleyes: in their eyes as long as they hit it it will run off and never return.It is people like this whos should not be allowed to shoot.In the interests of fairness there are people i know such as smallholders etc who are good shots and take the time to practice to be humane.

hope this clears it up for you

Totally agree there.

Archived