Wanted kahles k318i or similar

A Kahles will be very expensive and highly unlikely someone will sell it.  Is it a Kahles you are specifically looking for or just similar specs?  List all of your minimum required specs as everyone will have an old scope they want to get rid of.

I have a couple of 3-18x50 FFP mil (MRAD) scopes available, obviously not in Kahles price territory:

Falcon S18i      https://www.falconoptics.com/s18i

Discovery VT-T   http://www.discovery-sports.com/product/Riflescopes/VT_T

Thanks for the feedback,  doesnt specifically need to be a kahles (this would be a preference) but ideally one of the higher end scopes.  I am moving up from a bushnell elite dmr which is a fantastic scope and have my eye on an athlon stryker (have fantastic feedback based on reviews) just want to see whats out there before pulling the trigger.  Have an option on a pm2 with illuminated p3l reticle but it is 3-12 power (would prefer something with a little more power).

There were two Kahles for sale quite recently on here that one of the A I team members were selling (think he’s called Alec or Alex) 

One was K318i the other a K525i

They do come up and they are worth the extra pennies over other scopes (I also use Kahles)

Wasn’t the ad I was thinking of but I found this with a simple search of the site 

No probs 

Lapuas link was the fella I was thinking of - couldn't  recall his nomenclature 😀