Powder for sale VihtaVuori N540, N560 & Hodgdon H4350, H1000 & H4831SC

The VihtaVuori 540 is a 1 kilo tub (been decanted from a larger tub so is not sealed, but I can categorically state that it is a full kilo & not contaminated in any way: £70

The N560 has been opened, but there is 800grams still present & similarly unsullied: £50

The Hodgdon H4350, H1000 & H4831SC are all full 1lb tubs with their seals in place: £35 each. There is another half pound of H4831SC which can be free to the buyer of the full  pack. 

Can meet in Kent, London or Bisley.

Let me know the next time your going to Bisley I'll probaly know somebody there you can leave it with..

But first I'll double check my supply and see if I've already enough too last my barrels life.

Ruger 7717 beat me too the last lot of H1000 that came up on here 🤪

Hi No i deer 

I hope to get to Bisley mid to late afternoon on Friday the 22nd, so can bring the H1000 for you.

I spoke to Rutland12 today, who said you were good friends, so he might suggest that I leave some powder & maybe some primers with you as you are due to meet towards the end of the month if that might be ok ?

I could leave them on-site with a person or company of your choice to save your being there  - I need to collect a rifle cover from a firm down there anyway. 

you could call me on 07711 422 438 to arrange something if you like ?

thanks
ian