IOR Valdada, 6-24 x 50/Illuminated. SFP. MOA. SOLD

NOW SOLD

IOR Valdada, 6-24 x 50/Illuminated. SFP. MOA.

SH3-H3 Reticle. 35mm tube. Sunshade extension. Original packaging.

Manual. Immaculate glass. The usual, tiny scuffs where rings have been.

30-year transferrable warranty.

A superb scope for a sensible price. See a review on Optics Warehouse site or YouTube. Including Vortex lens caps (the ones that don’t break when used!)

£750 + P&P (Postage rate to be agreed depending on buyer’s preference).

Rings if required-- Millett Tactical (USA) 35mm, 6-screw, high rings. £40.

IMG_3671.jpg

IMG_3672.jpg

IMG_3673.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

IMG_3675.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

IMG_3680.jpg

IMG_3681 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3682.jpg

IMG_3683.jpg

7 hours ago, nCognitos said:

I'm in the market for an IOR, what's the elevation adjustment on this?  Reason I am asking is I need something with an obscene level of adjustment as I've just joined the Long Range Rimfire Club and my 17Mil (60MOA) scope will get me to 300 but no further.

Why don't you get one of these mounts?

https://www.airgun101shop.co.uk/products/zb-lite-pro-adjustable-picatinny-mount-pard-nv-008-camiszon

The RUAG guys were using these mounts on their rifles on Saturday at the LRRRC shoot at Bisley. 

Regards 

JCS 

13 hours ago, jcampbellsmith said:

Why don't you get one of these mounts?

https://www.airgun101shop.co.uk/products/zb-lite-pro-adjustable-picatinny-mount-pard-nv-008-camiszon

The RUAG guys were using these mounts on their rifles on Saturday at the LRRRC shoot at Bisley. 

Regards 

JCS 

Because they are pig ugly and raise the scope too far off the barrel.  And yes, looks do matter to me, I'd rather pay for an IOR or similar scope with the adjustment built in than strap that thing to my rifle...... 😁The RWS R100 ammo made a hell of a difference in the elevation required, when compare to my usual SK Long Range, popped into the NSRA to buy some afterwards.

I also dislike anything adjustable in a scope mount, I want it bolted solidly with no adjustment possible.  I used to have a 20MOA rail but that raised the scope too far off the rifle, so it had to go.  Anyway, currently after something that offers the adjustment I need for 500yds, with a little shimming.

• lenteped changed the title to IOR Valdada, 6-24 x 50/Illuminated. SFP. MOA. SOLD