Lee Enfield No.4 MK1* .303

1944 Long Branch Lee Enfield No.4 MK1* with sling and a bayonet - this is a bargain!

The rifle is fitted with the standard flip up aperture sights and battle sight. The wood is a gorgeous colour in my opinion and overall I think the rifle is a good usable example! I've used it at 100 yards mainly and sometimes out to 300 yards - it's great fun to shoot and hits where it's supposed to!

Overall it's a pretty clean rifle but given it would have seen active service in WW2, the rifle does have the usual age related wear (small dents/scratches to the wood etc) however this is part of the history and does not detract from the overall look, it's had plenty of compliments!

If you'd like any more pictures or would like to discuss the rifle please contact send me a PM and we can have a chat.

I'm selling this as I have another No.4 and am planning to get a No.5 or another milsurp for a bit of variety!

I am located in Bristol, please only contact me if you're a genuine buyer and have an open .303 slot on your FAC.

Price now £480, reduced from £550 - last chance before I sell to a local RFD!

PXL_20220313_133529906.jpg

PXL_20220313_133551339.jpg

PXL_20220313_133557870.jpg

PXL_20220313_133620361.jpg

PXL_20220313_133643717.jpg

PXL_20220313_133751076.MP.jpg

39 minutes ago, banus02 said:

good afternoon do all the numbers on the rifle/bolt/sights etc match?

Hi there, the bolt and action are not matching serials (so non-matching), I don't know about the rest sorry but I do know that it's pretty common given parts were often switched out to keep them running in war time or during refurbs.

Price reflects this, thanks