Warcop on Saturday

The 338 goin to make an appearance?

Hopefully mate yes.

Ive got everything crossed that i get a set of dies before Friday night. Other wise lots of .308 ammo will be used :ph34r:

Hopefully mate yes.

Ive got everything crossed that i get a set of dies before Friday night. Other wise lots of .308 ammo will be used :ph34r:

I have a sneaking suspicion that lots of .308 ammo will be used anyway.....

See you there

Gareth

Hey Shrek, I'm hoping that the weather is crap i.e. not heather burning weather so I can make it along too!! :ph34r:

Have secured the day off, will now be there.

338, 6.5x47 and the 7mm/270WSM F Class gun will be appearing for long range testing before the big comp at Diggle in easter.

Hopefully the ETR / Electronic data targets will be in use at 1k.

See you there (hopefully- everything crossed) :ph34r::blush::blink:

Hey Shrek, I'm hoping that the weather is crap i.e. not heather burning weather so I can make it along too!! ;)

I'll have some tracers loaded up! you just come on along and i'll lauch one over the hill, the fires will just be settin is as you get home hahaha!

Good one Shrek!!! ;) ;) ;) If only life was so simple, cause I'm definately up for your plan!!

Well, its on, forecast is good.

Guess that means Andy won't be with us, as he will be burning witches on tother side of the fell :)

See you tomorra chaps :blush:

I hope the electronic targets are on, its just a shame that despite all my wishful thinking and crossed fingers the super speedy online shooting retail giant cant deliver goods in less than a week. So i wont be breaking in the .338 this month.

Sean, if you have mobile reload press, powder etc, I have just got 500 250g SMK's (if its bullets your short of)

Also have some RUAG brass thats been once fiored in an AWSM (if its cases your short of)

Thanks Ronin but its die's that im waiting for.

Ive had the brass, bullets ,powder and primers for about 3 months now, did you get the brass from peter lawman?

Happy to bring my dies along if you want to reload on site or borrow, the proviso is I get them back of course.. :rolleyes:

If you could bring them along tomorrow that would be great i will load on site. ( I can pick everybody's brains then :rolleyes: )

See you all tomorrow.

Archived