PM problems

nuttyspaniel

John

I`ve checked your settings and they appear to be identical to all the other members on the site.

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago and the only thing I did was to clear all my cookies and emptied the cache on my computer settings which seemed to clear things up

DO THIS TO CUERE IT

Advanced Member

pip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gif

Group: Root Admin

Member No.: 19

spacer.gif

John

I`ve checked your settings and they appear to be identical to all the other members on the site.

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago and the only thing I did was to clear all my cookies and emptied the cache on my computer settings which seemed to clear things up

Theres obviously some command lines that IE doesn`t like :ph34r:

This worked for me

Open Internet Explorer on your desktop. This may take a few seconds or a few minutes for Windows to open.

Access the tools. On the upper middle of the screen there is a menu bar with several commands. Left-click the tab that is labeled, "tools." Then click Internet Options. The Internet Options box should open to the General tab.

On the General tab, in the Temporary Internet Files section, click the Delete button.

Delete browsing history. A drop-down menu will open which has several commands. The command at the top is labeled "delete browsing history" left-click this command.

Select delete functions. The delete browsing history box will open and you will be able to select from many files to delete. Left-click the "delete all" button in the lower left-hand corner of the box. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes for you computer to process.

Reboot computer. Now that all of your extra files are gone, restart your computer to optimize the speed.

Archived