SOLD F open rifle for sale

SOLD

Hi

Due to lack of use I have decided to sell one of my F open rifles. This rifle has a known pedigree as it has competed in the Dorset riflemen season aggregate comp and won the trophy twice and has been runner up twice as well , not bad for a club membership containing many of the GB team.

The rifle consists of a Joe west lowboy style fully bedded stock and Barnard P action fitted with a magnum bolt . Comes with a 20moa picatinny rail and is right feed and eject. I have several barrels available at different ages. It has also an extra 308 face bolt and can be used as a 6xc 11 by simply switching barrels , this is another option to consider.

All work carried out by Neil Mckillop and Paddy Dane.

So a little complicated I know but if I set this up as a 7 mm RSAUM with a nearly run in new bartlein 32 inch barrel I would want £2500. Other options available, feel free to pm me so we cant have a chat . I wont try to add photos on here it will be easier to email them.

Thanks

Tony

• rutland12 changed the title to F open rifle for sale
  • rutland12 changed the title to SOLD F open rifle for sale