FAB Defense AGR-43 pistol grip and GL-Core collapsable stock for AR-15 rifles

Hello all,

I have here a FAB Defense AGR-43 rubberised pistol grip in black and a GL-Core butt stock also in black.  Both items are AR-15 pattern and will fit any rifle that will accept AR-15 stocks or pistol grips respectively.  The butt stock has tube inserts to change between MIL-spec and Commercial types of buffer tube and rubber-treaded recoil pad.  This pistol grip is the same one as used on the Tikka Tac A1, just with Tikka's logo on it.

Both items have been used, but still in very goood condition, still with original packaging.  I have replaced these items on my gun for the same items in a different colour.

I am looking for £45 (delivered) for the butt-stock or £60 (delivered) for the pair.

20210717_210846.thumb.jpg.a599d9d98a76af81e7fb249a6655dcbd.jpg

GL_CORE_2D.thumb.jpg.93e9f04e4013ef0e08142124b697c87b.jpgAGR-43-3D.thumb.jpg.54d15913152ba44601bec84f265bf781.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rhudson505404 said:

Hi, how much would you be looking for to sell just the grip posted? Cheers

Hello, due to cost of delivery the best price I can do for the grip alone is £27.  It is a better value proposition to buy it with the butt-stock.

3 hours ago, Rhudson505404 said:

Thanks alot but £27 is too much for me, I can buy a new one for £32. If you could drop to £20 I'll take it 

The retail price is without P&P, so I can do £20 if you want to come and get it.  Otherwise you'll need to pay for postage.