What do you mean over pressuring? Are you hitting pressure signs with less velocity than you want or a previously good load that is now over pressure? What pressure indicators are you seeing? Would a reduction in charge solve the problem? 

Sounds odd, something is varying between cartridges and I can’t see how the rifle can vary that much. I would assume you have verified powder charge and seating depth are consistent and that the same batch of powder/primers are being used and that the primers are consistently seated. Any chance of magnum/ standard primers having got mixed up?  Have the cases been trimmed to a consistent length and tumbled?  Could there be media left in the cases? Are the cases new or fired more than once? Worth annealing them or have they been annealed? I have only just started out with the 6 XC but I have noticed the Peterson SRP brass seems to handle pressure better than the Norma brass.

Im not trying to teach granny to suck eggs by asking the above, but it sounds to be an interesting but frustrating problem. Hope you find an answer. 

It’s a long story. But lots of things have been checked. Not got the time to go in to it at the moment. 
but it’s having a deep clean as we speak and if I can’t sort the problem soon as it’s been troublesome fir 12 months I will get it re chambered and barrelled. Had a belly full of it.