'Champions Choice' leather T/R shooting jacket & Sling 'Price Drop' NOW SOLD!

Giving up T/R shooting so selling my 'Champions Choice NRA Leather Riflemans Coat'. These are made in the USA and made to the highest quality. Made of premium leather (navy blue front & white back) with a heavy cotton / canvas lining. This has vents under the armpits, a small pocket near the R/H hip and a large glove pocket built into the back. There are 5 'hook & eye' type fixings (all steel and strong webbing fixings) which are quick opening. There are grippy pads on the elbows, R/H shoulder and another on the upper L/H chest - midriff area (all are  in excellent condition). I've had this jacket for the past couple of years and hasn't really been broken in yet, so retains some of its stiffness, but despite being made from heavy leather the sleeves are lovely and supple. There is also a webbing sling keeper built into the L/H shoulder

Overall, this is a lovely shooting jacket in excellent condition (no rips, tears, scratches abrasions etc) that will last for many, many years. If you can find a new one in this country they are a lot of money - I paid well over $300 for it in the States. As for size, it says '42' but for a better idea, I'm about 5' 10'' - 11'' fairly heavy built with a 48 inch chest and its a perfect fit 

http://www.champchoice.com/store/main.aspx?p=ItemDetailOptions&item=200N32        Please view link to CC's website.

I'm looking for £160 collected or delivered to Bisley (its heavy and difficult to package, so if you want it posted we'll discuss the cheapest method). Note* The sling is included in this sale!

models & TR kit for sale 2021 028.JPG

models & TR kit for sale 2021 030.JPG

models & TR kit for sale 2021 033.JPG

models & TR kit for sale 2021 032.JPG

models & TR kit for sale 2021 036.JPG

models & TR kit for sale 2021 035.JPG

models & TR kit for sale 2021 031.JPG

models & TR kit for sale 2021 039.JPG

5 minutes ago, jcampbellsmith said:

Have you tried posting your target kit on here? https://forum.stirton.com/

Regards

JCS

Thanks for that. To be honest, it's the first I've heard of it, but thanks for the heads up.

12 minutes ago, ezmobile said:

Thanks for that. To be honest, it's the first I've heard of it, but thanks for the heads up.

I'm not normally a target shooter, but have just posted an ad on the stirton site. Unlike most forums, you can just start posting.

I also post some stuff on https://www.full-bore.co.uk/index.php sometimes.

Regards

JCS

• ezmobile changed the title to 'Champions Choice' leather T/R shooting jacket & Sling
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ezmobile changed the title to 'Champions Choice' leather T/R shooting jacket & Sling 'Price Drop'
  • ezmobile changed the title to 'Champions Choice' leather T/R shooting jacket & Sling 'Price Drop' NOW SOLD!