Broken Stock!!!!

Hi guys,

Bad bad day! my rifle case zip completly gave why whilst walking out the house to go and catch up with some muntjac. Split the wooden stock straight through the pistol grip and now the rifle is in two halves.

Could any one offer any advice on what to do and where to possibly get a replacement stock from??synthetic is good with me. Took the sauer .243 out after my disaster and shot a lame buck with a broken front leg so the day ended ok

Contact Jackson Rifles he has (had) some Mcmillans inletted for the T3's.

It depends on your Buget mate , if your after a cheaper option Try Richards Microfit stocks in the States , they do laminate 99% inletted for your rifle and they have the Tikka T3 on the shelf/

But a Mcmillian would be nice :D

It depends on your Buget mate , if your after a cheaper option Try Richards Microfit stocks in the States , they do laminate 99% inletted for your rifle and they have the Tikka T3 on the shelf/

But a Mcmillian would be nice :D

I did read a bit recently that implied that 99% is a bit wrong, maybe between 80% and 90% would be more accurate in most cases and it will need finishing. BUT he does make some cracking looking stocks,.

A

Archived