Few tools needed

Terry D

Save the money on a concentricity gauge. I have one that I have alway said I would give to anyone who knocked on my door and asked for it. I used it once. What a waste of time and money. You may not be able to pick up mine, but just put the money into good dies. Then use them well. JMHO~Andrew

27 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Save the money on a concentricity gauge. I have one that I have alway said I would give to anyone who knocked on my door and asked for it. I used it once. What a waste of time and money. You may not be able to pick up mine, but just put the money into good dies. Then use them well. JMHO~Andrew

While I don't agree concentricity gauges are a waste of money  ( I get useful improvements with a Sinclair Gauge and No.1 thumb), I do think it's a 'nice to have' and good quality dies (Redding, Wilson etc) are a first priority for precision ammo.

Plus one on buying good quality sizing & seating dies, for me Redding or Wilson. Same for powder dispensing, consistency is the key in all areas of reloading imo.

Buy once, cry once, as my dear old Dad used to say........good luck Terry! 👍