Night Master Mount

Mossy-dog

I have a night master torch mount that I’ve never loved having lost a light with one falling off the rail in the middle of a scarified forestry planting. 

Other than that cock up, I find that it ends up coming out of line when you are carrying the rifle about which is a pain because when you flick the light on it is t pointing with the scope, very frustrating.  

Has anyone found this, and more importantly has anyone found a way to stop happening other than sack it off for a torch factory version which I have never had the problem with  

cheers 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mossy, yes I’ve had the same problem, but I eventually found these - you can these off eBay or from this place - which I’ve no affiliation with but did buy from them.  They are great for £30, the only limitation is that I can only find them in inch fitting. This works for the ludicrous lumens torches but not for my others. 

you can buy the scope picatinni rails on flea bay for £3. 

https://www.ant-supplies.uk/scope-sight-optic-accessories/laser-torch-illuminator-mounts.html

• 4 weeks later...

They're all a pain in the arse! I've tried the figure of 8, Luchs ball mount, and 2 different adjustable mounts. All of them require careful cossetting otherwise they can lose adjustment slightly, needing a tweak to centre the beam. Sadly it's all we've got at the moment so I put up with and live in hope for something that isn't over engineered and has screws that aren't made out of plastic metal.