Ammunition Case for ELR Cartridges

John MH

I'm after a case for loaded 33XC ammunition, loaded with solids there is not a case available in the UK to fit them at the moment that I can find. Having enquired with a protective case supplying company who do CNC cut foam inserts they have said that there would need to be a minimum order of 10 cases with inserts before they would even consider the CNC set up. Not sure of cost yet but who would be interested in a 50 Round Peli Type (Hurricane Brand)?

33xc Cutout.pdf

2 hours ago, John MH said:

I'm after a case for loaded 33XC ammunition, loaded with solids there is not a case available in the UK to fit them at the moment that I can find. Having enquired with a protective case supplying company who do CNC cut foam inserts they have said that there would need to be a minimum order of 10 cases with inserts before they would even consider the CNC set up. Not sure of cost yet but who would be interested in a 50 Round Peli Type (Hurricane Brand)?

33xc Cutout.pdf

Actually there is  - the guy in the pic is Benjamin Gineste who won the French KIng of One Mile last month using the 33XC.  The guy who built his rifle also does the ammo cases - Stuart Anselm of GS Precision. I've seen one 'in the flesh' - you won't be dissappointed.

ELR2026.jpeg

1 hour ago, The Gun Pimp said:

Actually there is  - the guy in the pic is Benjamin Gineste who won the French KIng of One Mile last month using the 33XC.  The guy who built his rifle also does the ammo cases - Stuart Anselm of GS Precision. I've seen one 'in the flesh' - you won't be dissappointed.

ELR2026.jpeg

Will drop them a line, can you shoot 33XC at Diggle?