I have only just bought this video camera, its a sony DCR-SR36 40gb memory and 40x optical zoom,

so far its been very easy to use, no real complications that require a teenager to help me sort it ;)

and for less than £200 its not bad, fits inside a coat pocket easily, (not that i stole it) ;)

i am looking foreward to some spring outings after a buck, and some varminting.

at 480yds i was impresesed at the quality. ;)

i would have a guess at about 3pm, i finished work at 2pm, home/changed/cup of tea/etc, 10min drive.

john

I have only just bought this video camera, its a sony DCR-SR36 40gb memory and 40x optical zoom,

so far its been very easy to use, no real complications that require a teenager to help me sort it ;)

and for less than £200 its not bad, fits inside a coat pocket easily, (not that i stole it) ;)

i am looking foreward to some spring outings after a buck, and some varminting.

at 480yds i was impresesed at the quality. ;)

i would have a guess at about 3pm, i finished work at 2pm, home/changed/cup of tea/etc, 10min drive.

john

John,

it certainly does make it interesting to see all these snippets! thank you for sharing!

I am most interested to find out where you purchased this camera for less than £200... I haven't been able to locate it for less than £296 ;) . Was it on e-bay or some local store?

best wishes,

Finman

Hi Finman, just got the reciept out, i paid £195.73 from currys they had a special deal on,

i think the deal only lasted a week or two, they were reduced from £250ish? so i took advantage while i had the chance.

If thats the going rate it was a good offer. wish i had bought 10 of em now :lol:

you might be as well waiting to see if they come down in price again.

john

Hi Finman, just got the reciept out, i paid £195.73 from currys they had a special deal on,

i think the deal only lasted a week or two, they were reduced from £250ish? so i took advantage while i had the chance.

If thats the going rate it was a good offer. wish i had bought 10 of em now :lol:

you might be as well waiting to see if they come down in price again.

john

thank you John,

indeed, you were at the right place at the right time! £100 less than the going price, you shouldn't grumble ;)

I shall keep my eyes on this one, in case the offer re-appears

best wishes,

Finman

Archived