Primer shortage getting serious

Andrew

;) yep i sure did BD.

They are trickling through, but in the grand scheme of things, the feds that came are but a drop in the ocean of what is actually back ordered. they must still be supplying the war effort, as its large and small rifle that aint getting here, obviously .308, and .223, apart from the odd box.....probarbly just to keep us quiet.

I think we have had 25,000 in the last 2 years, which is nothing, we can sell that amount a fortnight.

I damn well hope there isn,t a problem with ignition on the cci br4,s....i,m sat on a few. ;)

the whole primer situation is pretty poor fella,s . I would buy what you can, when you see it, or there is a very real risk you will run out, and really struggle to get any, never mind your favourite brand.

Hi Dave

I was aware of Federal's Military Contracts, which formed my basis of my e-mail to GMK. I know Federal are now part of a multi-national company but my gripe to GMK was that if it was not for the Sportsmen across the world, who bought and were loyal to Federal products over the years, the 'Company' would not have become big enought to win and fulfill multi-million pound military contacts.

Federal appear to me to have repaid that Loyalty by forgetting all about their grass roots shooters. Business is Business, I appreciate that, but sooner or later, Federal will once again have to rely on Sports shooters to buy their products. I wonder how many will return to them once they've become accustomed to using other maker's products.

As for me, anyone fancy starting a primer making busines ;)

M.

308 panther

The Saturday Night sub-machine gun shoots they hold are incredible.

I'll put it to ya this way....

Hollyweird needs to work on their soundtracks.

Its a major rush being around and firing something that has full Rock and Roll.

Now that sounds more like it better than the crap we get served up on tv... if only, will never happen in UK :)

Archived