7mm 180gr Bergers

auquhollie

I have a mate that is desperately trying to get hold of some 7mm 180 bergers for his new rifle he has just built. He has just spent a fourtnight building the bugger and now cant work up a load for it. :rolleyes: He is taking it down to diggle for the F class shoot in April but cant source any tips in the UK.

Does anyone have any laying about that they can spare? He is after a 1000 but would take 200 if anyone has any???. Obviously pay the going rate + P&P ect

Cheers

Ads

:lol:

Ads

I have a few hundred, but could also do with a similar amount too for my own F Class "campaign" (I will be there in April as well)

I would expect that if the usual suspects have already been tried, then your pal will struggle to find any.

Ive left it late too :rolleyes:

Cheers for the replys lad's.

Ronan,

If you go you will have to look out for my pal Grant. He has just finished his first custom build (himself) and wants to shoot it down there. It is a 284 sheahan imp that he has built. Looks good, just need to see how it shoots.

Ads ;)

Ads

sure it will shoot just fine, that would be a 284 Shehane (after Bill Shehane)

Will look out for him, I will be the one with the Barnard P in 7mm/270WSM in SHEHANE stock in Obeche Laminate ;)

With the limited supply of 180 Bergers ;)

Archived