AICS 1.5 Stock for short action Remmy 700 #SOLD#

Having recently pillar bedded my Remmy 700 .223 in a laminate stock the AICS chassis I had it in for many years is no longer required and may be of use to someone.

I bought this stock to add weight to a factory remmy 700 sporter, but a recent rebarrel added over 1kg to the weight of the barrelled action and it no longer needs the additional weight of the stock.

From memory this is the AICS 1.5 stock, used on a short action Remmy 700 in .223.

It comes with a genuine steel AI ten round magazine and a polymer MDTTAC ten round mag. Both work prefectly well, but I only ever used these with five rounds at a time as the original magazines wore around the guides and eventually wouldn't keep the rounds in place.

The stock has been well used, and cosmetically shows the signs around the sling points and bi pod area, but I had confirmation from sporting services uk that all replacement parts are still available should the buyer feel the need to replace them.

The price is £250 collected, or I can post it for the cost of shipping (quotation from the courriers is £10 based on it weighs close to 4kg including the magazines and packaging).

#SOLD to Remmy308.#

IMG_20200914_171224.jpg

IMG_20200914_171305.jpg

IMG_20200914_171318.jpg

IMG_20200914_171322.jpg