.300 WSM Tikka T3 Super Varmint

24" Tikka T3 Super Varmint barrelled action chambered in .300 WSM with standard T3 trigger & threaded M18x1. 

Also fitted with a - bolt handle and Recknagel 0 MOA Aluminium Picatinny rail.    

The rifle has fired a documented 671 rounds with only the first 20 being Federal factory rounds and all the rest loaded by me with high quality components. When last shot at the end of last summer the rifle was still capable of .5 to .75 inch groups at 100 yards and should have another 5-600 rounds life left in it.

I am looking for £500 collected or buyer pays RFD fees on top of this.

50166705668_1c6981879e_o.jpg

50167497932_2d1ab8f3ca_o.jpg

50166705083_b455ac7bc5_o.jpg

50166705213_474d9fca44_o.jpg

Yes the stock is (was) adjustable, it came with a larger bolt knob, which can be included instead of this one if wanted and it came with a picatinny rail installed, but here it has been replaced anyway. The actual stock inlet is the same though - also for the tactical, sporter and I think CTR too.

This rifle spent all of its life in a chassis which is now in use elsewhere hence the bare barreled action for sale.

• 3 weeks later...