Labradar- Recoil Activation Trigger

Good afternoon,

Hope I am allowed to post here. Had look for link or contact details so post under commercial, but no joy, not sure if administration received my request. Mods welcome to delete add and guide in me in the right direction.

I make the RAT (Recoil Activation Trigger) for the Labradar. This little device help if shooting a rifle suppressed or with Muzzle breaker.

All you do is attach the RAT firmly to your rifle, aim the Labradar in the direction of the target and shoot, you will never miss readings again, specially if shoot a ladder test.

You Don’t need to have the Labradar close the muzzle blast anymore. You can have up 0.5m left or right of the barrel, and within arm reach to control the Labradar.

I do ship worldwide, 2 units already in the UK.
The Unit is USD50 and shipping with DHL $29 to the UK.

Regards

Morne van der Merwe

A1BCA291-080D-4A78-84AB-E489C1640D3D.jpeg

17B7EAF2-FADD-48D3-A798-864C7B398979.jpeg

6A7473D9-4C02-4FF8-A20A-BAC4763893DD.jpeg

621F73B4-BB79-4507-A4F8-FEC71201AF5D.jpeg

yep, that's cool and really useful - that's why I made one to use - I call it an ALU  (Andy's lash-up) 😀  Don't worry though I won't be selling any  - too much hassle for a retired gentleman 😉

Labradar are really missing a trick not supplying one as an official accessory.

26 minutes ago, Popsbengo said:

yep, that's cool and really useful - that's why I made one to use - I call it an ALU  (Andy's lash-up) 😀  Don't worry though I won't be selling any  - too much hassle for a retired gentleman 😉

Labradar are really missing a trick not supplying one as an official accessory.

I like your name😂😂
I think the reason LR don’t make it, their claim is nothing attached to rifle.

I have bought one from Morne, having tried to get hold of one of the so-called official ones from the USA and the bloke in Germany via FBook.  Was very close to selling the Labradar until this.

The service was excellent and came within 2 days.. Paid by PayPal Well packaged and shipped by DHL.

Plug and play. Lead and velcro is long enough for me. I understand he can increase the length of the lead. Not tried it on the 300WSM yet.  On my Dolphin Stock FTR, what can I say it works.

There are also reviews by purchasers on FBook so don't take my word for it - DYOR

Instructions are simple and make sure you have it the right way round.

I have no connection to the seller just spotted it on here and thought would give it a go and happy with it.

FB

IMG_0307.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Good evening,

If someone is interested in buying RAT in the UK from me, welcome to add to my parcel at no cost for shipping from South Africa, DHL to home address, if you be willing just to forward my parcel to a gentleman in the UK, that wants to do a review on the RAT so I can post on his Facebook page. I will cover postage to the gentleman in the UK.

I would like to ship on Thursday.

Regards