The things you find while sorting the reloading area

KABOOM

My day was spent sorting the reloading area, much too my surprise I located dies ( for a long sold caliber), 11lbs of powder I forgot purchasing and its like Christmas in may.

I feel regret at not remembering what I stored away, will be used in time. If only my banking would "self refill" as the powder cabinet seemingly did. I can only hope.

That's a great find -especially because it was already yours and didn't cost you anything 

what type of powder did you have squirrelled away and when did it enter its hiding place?

good for you😃😃

atb

reecy

On 5/29/2020 at 3:43 PM, Reecy said:

That's a great find -especially because it was already yours and didn't cost you anything 

what type of powder did you have squirrelled away and when did it enter its hiding place?

good for you😃😃

atb

reecy

Cfe223 and Alliant 2400 purchased at some point 2012 to 2016?? Tbh I just don't know. Seems it found the darkest hole in the cabinet normaly used for storage of coffee cans and shop rags. Perhaps all it wanted was a cool dark soft place to raise its young.