my new stock

These are lovely, for the chap that wants an alternative to the AICS.

Mcree have developed a very user friendly item here, even though (IMHO) the forend isnt to my liking I am considering one of these for a single shot "large calibre" build later in the year.

Have you shot it yet?

CHEERS

Nope not yet but will be doing in the next couple of weeks soon as I get my barreld action back

this one is going to be in 6.5x47 stainless remmi 700 action lilger barrel and all the uaual add on bits

these arnt the cheapest stocks but they are good its taken me a while to do the deal to get these into the UK but well worth it I recon

W ;)

Thats the dogs danglers there mate ;) ,I have been toying with doing an alumium stock myself , but that has given me even more to think about :o .

Wats the price on something like that?

Prices

yes I have this is true and I received my amended price list at 3am this morning a load has changed since the US Marines have orderd god knows how many of these

But it now changes the prices to me and the minimum retail as you carnt under cut uncle sam aparently he wouldnt be happy

So prices are going to be worked out asap this week

anybody in the manchester area who wants to come and have a look and a brew is more than welcome all weekend as i,m working on other stuff so sundays fine as usual with me this weekend just give me a ring

W ;)

Nah mate

not at all i,m just trying to get it all sortted as theres loads of diferent options with these its not just theres a stock off you go 500 quid please

theres 5 forends ,2 stocks ,bag bars ,loads of diferent center sections some with the t mag some not, right hand and left hand , pluss the custom one offs done to order, rear pods ,cheak bars ,3 setts of tactical rails , mags ,

and other stuff and more along the way very soon

W ;)

Nah mate

not at all i,m just trying to get it all sortted as theres loads of diferent options with these its not just theres a stock off you go 500 quid please

theres 5 forends ,2 stocks ,bag bars ,loads of diferent center sections some with the t mag some not, right hand and left hand , pluss the custom one offs done to order, rear pods ,cheak bars ,3 setts of tactical rails , mags ,

and other stuff and more along the way very soon

W ;)

Why not tell us the cost of the one's that you have shown then. I believe this is what a couple of people have asked for.

If you quote the current cost then it will be worse case scenario as the dollar , I believe , will not get any stronger than it currently is.

Are you the only importer of these or can anyone order them?

Archived