Kriss vector

Mark II

Fondled it at SHOT show in January, could be a quite a fun gun but 2 things bug me about it, the small mag and the plain ugliness of a long barrel Vector.

Kriss say 30 round mags are on the way, but they have previous for not delivering higher capacity mags for their Defiance models, currently only offered with a 15 round mag.

Barrels can be shortened, but that adds to the expense and this should really be a cheap fun plinker.

On the positive side it feels quite well made and is actually made by Kriss, unlike the Defiance.

15 minutes ago, BamBam said:

Fondled it at SHOT show in January, could be a quite a fun gun but 2 things bug me about it, the small mag and the plain ugliness of a long barrel Vector.

Kriss say 30 round mags are on the way, but they have previous for not delivering higher capacity mags for their Defiance models, currently only offered with a 15 round mag.

Barrels can be shortened, but that adds to the expense and this should really be a cheap fun plinker.

On the positive side it feels quite well made and is actually made by Kriss, unlike the Defiance.

Hello BamBam 

I thought the same thing about the barrel and yes it should be an easy job to cut it down to 12 inches and add a good moderator it will look the part, but as you said it's more expense. 

I have had a go of someone's defiance which I liked but didn't realise they didn't make it,  who did?.

Krytac make most of the parts for the Defiance. 

It's essentially a .22 version of the Krytac Trident airsoft rifle.

The handguard is made in China, because M-Lok is a free license from Magpul, but they won't grant a license unless the parts are made in the USA.

20 minutes ago, BamBam said:

Still £975, expensive for a $500 rifle.

That's our rip off import tax plus vat plus importers have to put  high mark ups  but that's not their fault as the uk market is tiny compared to the US so it's the only way they can keep their business running.