Bushmaster 2.5-32 long eye relief scope and Ruger ss 1”mounts

Hi All 

Bushmaster 2.5-32 long eye relief scope and genuine Ruger stainless 1” mounts. I’ve had this lying around for years gathering dust. Believed to come off an RUC mini 14. Good condition throughout with a few little marks on scope body but glass is perfect, mounts themselves are immaculate. Turret cap is off for pics only. 
Hopefully someone has a use for it. 
£50 posted within UK 

Cheers 

7C4F72FC-9866-45E0-A1C8-7B51316F851F.jpeg

97A3F19F-960A-492E-92C6-4B8AB7237BCA.jpeg

74394DB6-ACB2-4B80-B37B-B9F04A4E5519.jpeg

1 hour ago, Dustyman said:

By long eye relief , is that post eye relief or scout. Scope eye relief ? Interested in the latter 👍

Post eye relief ?? Excuse my ignorance  on that subject, but as i see it just checking now the scope gives full and correct picture from about 12-18 inches out from the eye right up to full arm length !! Hope that helps. As I said  it was originally on a Ruger mini 14 so maybe that will assist. 

21 minutes ago, saddler said:

Ah - in that case, forget the Mini-14 & RUC

This may be a pistol scope - as the rings with it also fit the Ruger Blackhawk revolver - sounds like a pistol scope as the rings ARE Ruger type and no Mini-14 I have ever seen had the front of the receiver machined to accept their own rings

OK, I’ll endeavour to find out more as the guy whom the info came from was a serving RUC officer at the time. Either way it is what it is so to speak. 
Could you explain the post eye relief ?? Question ,Been shooting for a long time now including in the armed forces and I’ve never came across that wording or description before ??? unless it was a typo for pistol !

1 hour ago, saddler said:

I'd guess it was a typo for "pistol" too - not "post"
Strange folk down in the Dudley area!

Got my replies mixed up there 🙄

Yes sorry been on site , spelling mistake on my part . As noted pistol eye relief , which sounds like what you have , as a scout scope is eye relief around 7 inches . Good for lever actions that eject upwards hence my question . Sorry for the confusion 😞 .