Vortex Viper PST Gen 1 FFP EBR-1 MRAD RET.NOW SOLD

Hi All SCOPE HAS BEEN SOLD THANK YOU

just purchased these from Cam on here and I have chose the one I want so the one in bold is for sale at

£420 posted next day delivery.

this is from Cam's post as is the pictures.

thanks

bob.

I have 2x Vortex Viper PSTs for sale.

These scopes are a great introduction to the world of FFP shooting, and they're a lot of scope for the money. I've been holding on to them, because I'll always find a use for a scope sooner or later, and they have the Vortex VIP Warranty – but they've been sat on the shelf for a while now and I have too many scopes as it is. If memory serves, I think they topped-out at about £900ish before they were replaced by the Gen 2 product.

Not to be confused with the cheaper SFP version, or the even cheaper HS versions.

• 30mm tube

• acromatically corrected glass

• 6-24x50mm

• illuminated reticles

• side parallax adjustment

• zero-stop elevation turrets via shims (supplied)

• tactile turrets with a feel that rivals the likes of the Kahles K624i, and beats the PMII with MTC (I know, I have them both)

• ridiculously lightweight at 665gr

The one left for sale has the EBR-1 (MRAD) reticle, with matching MRAD turrets that's the right hand scope.@ £420 posted next day delivery insure before 1pm week days only.

Because the reticles are in the FFP, and the turrets and reticles match, you can simply observe your fall of shot, measure it with the reticle like a ruler, and then dial the correction on the turrets – at any magnification and any distance.

Very good used condition.

viper.jpg