Trijicon Ventus

Not sure that I would want technology to get to the point where all the shooter does is dial what he is told and take up the trigger BUT what an incredible bit of kit if the ShotShow claims are real-world!

10k USD  puts it miles out of my pocket but I would LOVE to play with stuff like this.

Range, multi-range wind calls, atmospheric and a ballistics solver in one package..... clearly the way things will converge on a single bit of kit.

Should be out mid year. If they are at the IWA I will have a butchers.....I would like one but will wait a year or two to see if some big names jump on the band wagon - I guess they will have to to keep up. Trijicon quality seems good from the couple of SRO optics I have from them.

In a sense the issue may be for military buyers it needs to be hard wired but for everyone else Bluetooth will work just fine - eventually I guess we will end up with everything on board scopes - a bit like a dslr camera with manual override - Swaro and Steiner are over half way there now.