I have the following items for sale:

1.  Harris bipod, it's marked  SL model, Fixed with smooth adjustable legs, (9 - 13") excellent condition only some range use.  Retail, 82.50.  Asking £55.00 posted.

2.  Harris bipod, marked S25, Fixed with smooth legs adjustable from 12" - 25" as new condition been on rifle to test but never out of the house.  Retail £102.00.  Asking £75.00 posted.

3.  Forester bench primer, as new, very little use.  Boxed.  Retail £110.00, asking £80.00 posted.

4.  Foxpro caller, Spitfire model,  excellent condition.  Only used a handful of times.  Compact and easily carried in a large pocket or pack.  I found this very effective, it was my first caller and I had success with it        every time it was out.  I upgrader to another  Fox pro but hung on to it.  Asking £75.00 posted.  SOLD PENDING THE USUAL. 

5.  Foxpro caller Shockwave model.  Up graded to this from the Spitfire.  I think this is the top of the range caller they do? This caller has all the bells and whistles.  100 calls on board up gradable to 1000,  stereo dual speakers, adjustable for direction.  Excellent condition, retails at £499.00, asking £350.00.  SOLD.

Reason for sale of above 1,2,4,5.  I don't hunt anymore.  No. 2,  I now have on board press priming so the Forester is now surplus to requirements.

Unfortunately, I can't do photos as my phone was misplaced/ stolen last night.  Sorry.

Thanks for looking, if interested please PM.  Cheers.  J.