Tikka 308 donor barrelled action & KRG W3 chassis

Hi All,

I have the following for sale, either together or separately but the barrelled action must sell first.

- Shot-out Tikka T3 308 barrelled action - ideally suited for a new barrel / semi-custom project. The action was original a T3 tactical but has now got an aftermarket sterk bolt knob and replacement (metal) bolt shroud. The barrelled action was cerakoted armour black by FMJ several years ago and could use a touch up. Just for reference, the action is fitted with a Begarra 1-10 barrel @ 28" but it has seen better days! Can come with the 10 and 5 shot AICS mags. Asking price £300

- Currently the action is in a folding KRG Whiskey 3 chassis in black. This is an excellent chassis and in great nick; suited for the PRL as super quick to adjust with a rock-tight lock-up to the folding mechanism.  These retain new at nearly £1400 but I will accept £700.

NB - The barrell1238997935_FullSizeRender(003).thumb.JPEG.936f80adb279ebed3cd57cedee69c221.JPEGed action must sell before I sell the Chassis.

PM if interested.