I have a kahles K1050 MOA with double dot ret in perfect condition for sale, its less then a year old.

Incredible glass and crisp turrets, only reason I'm selling is I need funds for a scope for prs style shooting.

Comes in original box with all bits and pieces, bikini lens cover, etc.

I will include 30mm Tier-one medium picatinny mounts with it also, so its ready to mount on your rifle and shoot!

Kahles K1050 double dot + Tier-one mounts £1595 delivered

Advertised elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, ejg223 said:

Rory, you did very well with that scope so far. What are you going for next? Did you look through the two new reticles I had on the S&B's at the stand? Grid2 was designed for PRS I thought at least.

edi

Probably going with the kahles k525i with skmr 3 reticle, but could end up going with something else yet. Still not 100%

I have the 5-25 & 3-27 PMII here at the moment if you want to have a look at them. The 5-25 has the new Grid2 reticle in it, the 3-27 has the Tremor3.  The 5-25 has the tunnel effect from 5-7 mag but otherwise I almost prefer it over the 3-27. I wish either one would have the low turrets of the ultra shorts or the 5-45 your brother has. I was slightly put off Kahles as we were not able to spot bullet holes with my K624 but were well visible with my 3-20 Ultra short. Younger and older eyes. BTW. we don't sell scopes.

edi

21 minutes ago, ejg223 said:

I have the 5-25 & 3-27 PMII here at the moment if you want to have a look at them. The 5-25 has the new Grid2 reticle in it, the 3-27 has the Tremor3.  The 5-25 has the tunnel effect from 5-7 mag but otherwise I almost prefer it over the 3-27. I wish either one would have the low turrets of the ultra shorts or the 5-45 your brother has. I was slightly put off Kahles as we were not able to spot bullet holes with my K624 but were well visible with my 3-20 Ultra short. Younger and older eyes. BTW. we don't sell scopes.

edi

Ya the glass in the k525 and k1050 is much better then the k624, I compared them side by side. I can see 6mm holes in paper at 600yards with the k1050 on a bright day, picked up every hit in steel at 1240yards on sunday at the gaurdian.

I'll message you later, I have something I need to talk about with ya😉