RPA  interceptor 243 very little use in superb  condition round account under 400 has mag feed and RPA  supplied moderater very  accurate weather shooting  95g 100g or 105g home loads or Norma factory rounds. The price new from RPA S I  Believe £3600 new this can be yours for £998 no part exchanges or bids please.

i now have a super  lightweight dolphin 243 and that's the only reason this perfect gun is for sale can be  viewed at Ashford Gun rooms Kent or PM for emails of pictures and my number I will  guarantee this gun is as described or your money back.

Yes it is the  original barrel it was one of the very last barrels I believe produced by the border barrel company before everything change with them it was a very long wait for the barrel.I ran the barrel in  carefully as I do all my barrels and it paid me back by being extremely  accurate.The rifle has never been used on a range, I have my own 200y range at home for load development and set up.

• 2 weeks later...