Anyone Know of a scope repairer?

Hello folks - I have a Mueller scope which is made in America. It has a small fault - when the zoom ring is rotated around to its limits the cross hairs twist out of vertical and horizontal alignment a few degrees. It still shoots to the point of aim - but obviously I would like it fixed.

Unfortunately, as it was made in the USA the manafacturers say that they would not be able to return the item to me without an export licence - which is expensive and difficult to get.

Apparently the company that sold it to me should not have exported it out of the USA - Great!

Does anyone know of any firm or person who does repairs to optics? Can you please send me their details?

Thanks

Badsworth

Badsworth,

You could try these fellas: opticalrepairs.com/index.html

I've not dealt with them so have no feedback to report, so know nothing except what is on their website.

Peter

I have used the above company without complaint, I have also recommended them to several other people without any problems.

If they can't fix it they will tell you so straight away with no bull****. I think they prefer working on European optics but there's no harm in asking.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived