Wing mirror rifle rest?

Anyone found a good rifle rest for the wing mirror? I currently shoot off the top of the mirror but it's very unstable and too high in the hilux. Thought of Spartans sucker system but not sure how how much more comfortable it would be. Just to be clear I know this won't be massively accurate but just need something for shooting out to say 250 yds

What I've done in the past on a defender, was make a frame from 10mm bar and hooked it over the door, I also removed the wing mirror and bolted through some flat bar and bent that over and extended over the mirror( worked on the mechano build of a landy, might not be so good on a coloured coded toyota).

On a Jimny I had a shelf which again hooked over the door to allow the use of a bag, another thing I done was unbolt the wing mirror and replace with a modified wing mirror bracket with the mirror replaced with an articulated gun mount.

You could of course just suspend the rifle from the door frame with a bungy

The light holder is no good. I need a wing man for that also it is a bit high! I sit on a pillow to get the height better. It’s not ideal but better than the mirror. It’s fine when parked up waiting in a hot spot 

• 1 month later...