Sako/Tikka heads up

Wsm

I`ve been with the GMK Tikka rep today and it appears that the Sako/Tikka factory is going all out to produce the new Sako A7 for the assault on the US market.This is apparently having an effect on the normal Sako/Tikka production so theres possibilities of both Sako and Tikka being in short supply for a while :unsure:

There are no plans to release the A7 in this country

• 3 years later...

I`ve been with the GMK Tikka rep today and it appears that the Sako/Tikka factory is going all out to produce the new Sako A7 for the assault on the US market.This is apparently having an effect on the normal Sako/Tikka production so theres possibilities of both Sako and Tikka being in short supply for a while :unsure:

There are no plans to release the A7 in this country

Well here it is, only 4 years late! http://www.shootinguk.co.uk/guns/534882/Sako_A7_rifle_review.html

It doesn't take a genius to realise what beretta have done - discontinue the M595, bring out the T3. Let the dust settle, release something very similar to a M595 with a Sako badge on! I bought a new M595 for £600 from Macleods when they were still available on the shelf, and look at the price of an A7 £1200 :wacko: It doesn't appear that companies earn reputations anymore, the world is ruled by accountants and profit margins. Good old Parker hale and Bsa. Anyone know where I can buy a Vauxhall Frontera? :lol:

Well here it is, only 4 years late! http://www.shootinguk.co.uk/guns/534882/Sako_A7_rifle_review.html

It doesn't take a genius to realise what beretta have done - discontinue the M595, bring out the T3. Let the dust settle, release something very similar to a M595 with a Sako badge on! I bought a new M595 for £600 from Macleods when they were still available on the shelf, and look at the price of an A7 £1200 :wacko: It doesn't appear that companies earn reputations anymore, the world is ruled by accountants and profit margins. Good old Parker hale and Bsa. Anyone know where I can buy a Vauxhall Frontera? :lol:

Looks almost indistinguishable from a T3 :blink:

Archived