My trip to Scotland

After a very long drive and a few nerve wrecking moments at wheel we arrived at our destination west of Inverness on Friday morning.

We were straight to business and got our gear together and off we went

Both my mates shot a hind and calf in the morning and I took a hind in the afternoon.

We had an early night and were back out on Saturday morning.

After shooting a hind in the afternoon we spotted some Feral goats way up the cliff face, we got the nod that they were fair game and got involved.

A truely great trip and I will definitley get back there next year, here's a few other pics.

These are not tame stags they come down from the high ground in the evening to graze in the paddocks.

All the best

Moses

Cracking Job mate, great ground you have to play in there.

Those ols SWAZI smocks are the ###### arnt they :unsure:

I go up just they other side of Inverness, its one hell of o drive , these days I fly direct to Inverness and hire a 4x4 , last time I flew it was £68 return to Bristol, cant fault that can you.

Great Pics ...I can feel the cold!

How long did the drive from London to Inverness take?!

The drive to Inverness was about 9hrs, there was 3 of us sharing the driving so it was quite a nice road trip, that was until I went sideways in the snow on the A9 whilst overtaking a truck :blink:

Cracking Job mate, great ground you have to play in there.

Those ols SWAZI smocks are the ###### arnt they :unsure:

I go up just they other side of Inverness, its one hell of o drive , these days I fly direct to Inverness and hire a 4x4 , last time I flew it was £68 return to Bristol, cant fault that can you.

They most certainly are my friend, another thing that proved it was worth its weight in gold was the merino wool thermals I bought from M&S, awesome bit of kit.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived