Bushnell 4200 ?

I have had one in the past, it was a good scope and very clear, but I found that it didnt dial very well and seemed to have a shadow inside the scope if it was very sunny.

If you are looking for a good reliable optic at cheap money go for a second hand Leupold , there worth every penny.

You would pick a very tidy one up for under £500 and they have a lifetime garentee which includes multiple owners.

If your looking for one let me know , I know a couple of guys that have scopes for sale.

I have had one in the past, it was a good scope and very clear, but I found that it didnt dial very well and seemed to have a shadow inside the scope if it was very sunny.

If you are looking for a good reliable optic at cheap money go for a second hand Leupold , there worth every penny.

You would pick a very tidy one up for under £500 and they have a lifetime garentee which includes multiple owners.

If your looking for one let me know , I know a couple of guys that have scopes for sale.

Don't look now, but there's a couple of Loops in the sales section. Funnily enough one of them happens to be mine.

Pete.

Archived