NEW BUSHNELL 6-24x50 MILDOT

Hi Kal,

Looks a good scope. Didn't spot it on the specs, are they an inch or 30mm tube.

Thanks,

Jay.

Hi Kal,

Looks a good scope. Didn't spot it on the specs, are they an inch or 30mm tube.

Thanks,

Jay.

Jay

The scope has a 30mm one piece tube. The turrets are the same as the 3200 10x40 so they are tried and tested and are very good. Of course this isnt a Nightforce but it isnt Nightforce prices either.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

I have recieved a PM from a member/deleted member or guest claiming the scopes I have offered are not cheap and my offer was wrong.

Whoever you are at least give me a chance to give you a response.

The link to the ebay auction you sent is spot on however, your calculations are incorrect and im not getting mine from ebay!

Auction price if you buy it now: £294.44 inc postage, then you have to put your vat and import duty on it @ 21% giving you a total of £356.27.

Dont be a muppet I dont work for nothing my mark up on these is £43.73 with £10 special delivery and packaging.

Giving you the total I specified of £410 posted to your door.

Once ive done the running around I come out of it with about £30 profit. If you dont like it dont buy it and for sure dont be a willy wonker sending me PMs with no way to respond, post on the thread as ive nothing to hide.

Look like a nice useful scope for the money, mind you its disgraceful wanting to make a few quid for the effort and outlay!

I would take absolutely no notice Kal the world is full of prats and unfortunately they turn up on here now and again. :D

If the scope goes wrong through poor workmanship then it wll be sent back, the period of warranty is 12 months after which its down to the manufacturer. Manufacturer warranty is limited 2 years I believe on the 4200 Elite series.

Hope this satisfies.

I wil say this much, if anyone is looking for a full no quibbles warranty, ie a replacement scope then by all means get the scope from Vickers.

I am getting these in from a source in the states, I will do my best to help with any issues as I said.

The price for this from Vickers is £649.95, im getting these in for people I know and thought I would float it on here if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Kal

The warranty is for 12 months, in that time if it goes south I will help out with the return, I WILL NOT REPLACE THE SCOPE AT MY COST.

The duty is being paid on these so there is not issue. The manufacturers warranty is limited to 2 years to the original purchaser as far as I can remember.

As I said Vickers sell these for £649.95, my price £410, I make about £30 and you want a full warranty? Come on get real, im just passing on a good deal to people I know, I thought people on here would be interested too regardless.

Tell you what go to Vickers or ebay and get one.

Kal

Look like a nice useful scope for the money, mind you its disgraceful wanting to make a few quid for the effort and outlay!

I would take absolutely no notice Kal the world is full of prats and unfortunately they turn up on here now and again. :D

Redfox

Your not wrong there. These scopes are very usable and seem to be very good quality, the boys in the US are buying them up and they all sing about them.

Kal

Looks like a bargain for that price, ideal for a 17RF, 204 or .224 varminter on a budget.

Hell I might even get one for my 22 Rimmy - the old Simmons Whitetail is showing its age!

With Kal guarenteeing for 12 months can you go wrong?

Bushnell arn't known for their problems anyway.

30mm tube is appealing too :D

Looks like a bargain for that price, ideal for a 17RF, 204 or .224 varminter on a budget.

Hell I might even get one for my 22 Rimmy - the old Simmons Whitetail is showing its age!

With Kal guarenteeing for 12 months can you go wrong?

Bushnell arn't known for their problems anyway.

30mm tube is appealing too :D

Thank you Andy, you are dead right, this scope will be a perfect varmint scope on any of the 22CF rifles or even a 6mm. The fact is Bushnells rarely go wrong, this is the big version of the tried and tested 3200 Elite 10x40 and the turrets are very nice indeed.

30mm tube, mildot and Firefly Ret, well hell I think I will have one myslef. :D

Kal

• 4 months later...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think duty was applied to second hand goods or goods that are being sent/returned for repair.

I had my Night force sent back to the US for a change of reticule and had to state on the packaging that it was being sent for repair, I paid for carriage and nothing else.

I must say they do look like nice scopes.

Ian

whats the latest on the scope ...who has one and how are they performing ?

Martin

Mine is a cracker! The turrets are brilliant. Optics brilliant. It's solid and mine came with a sunshade, he specs page didn't work for me so I don't know if these have it included. I change the elevation every time I do a barrel change and it's always crack on. Remember to get higher mounts than the comparable 25mm tubed scope because the tube base is 2.5mm lower in them.

If I had a minor gripe it would be that for my rimmie use the mil-dots would be better if they were half mil-dots.

Archived