6mmbr wanted

n8ess

Hi Guys,

My variation has finally been agreed so I should have my license back any day???

Any advice on what spec I should be looking for would be greatly appreciated, especially with regard to the twist rate?

I am looking for something special which shoots bug holes and has not done too much work. My budget is £1000 tops so if anyone has anything for sale please feel free to send me a pm.

Cheers

Neil

Hi Guys,

My variation has finally been agreed so I should have my license back any day???

Any advice on what spec I should be looking for would be greatly appreciated, especially with regard to the twist rate?

I am looking for something special which shoots bug holes and has not done too much work. My budget is £1000 tops so if anyone has anything for sale please feel free to send me a pm.

Cheers

Neil

send dasherman from of this site a pm he has a BR up for grabs and it shoots & and best of all it in your budget and ready to go.

sorry i think its a 20 BR

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3996

ATB

Colin :lol:

Have a look at the 6BR web site for ideas.

http://www.6mmbr.com/index.html

It is a nice cartridge with 600 yard potential. What did you have in mind for it ?., a few deer I would think, in that case look 1 in 12 or faster twist. That will shoot the lighter bullets as well. Foxes etc then look no further than the 65gr VMAX.

A

A bit confused..........

He wants £1400 for something secondhand and fox firearms wants £1281 for a new one.

Or am I missing something?

A bit confused..........

He wants £1400 for something secondhand and fox firearms wants £1281 for a new one.

Depends on the model, the synthetics are about 1300 new, the nice walnut stocked Montana Varminters are getting toward 1800 new before the pound crashed against the dollar.

A

A bit confused..........

It's a Model 22 Varminter with 26" barrel, if you can buy those new at around £12-1300 a throw with the current value of the pound versus the dollar I would imagine we'd all have one :D

Pete.

Archived