mobile phone access

bob64

hi,wonder if anyone can answer this i can log in to many other shooting forums that i,am registered on

except this one uk varmingting using my mobile phone ,this is doing my head in any ideas or does any one else encounted

this problem.

also put some one else a friend on to this forum he registed say welcome new member he,s as not

been able to log into this forum since . help any one.

bob64

Bob

I occasionally log onto the forum using both iPhone and more recently Blackberry and haven`t had a problem with either.I`ve just asked a mate to log on using a Nokia and he reports no problems so I`m stumped as to why you can`t log on.This is probably another question for IPS but to be honest they`ll say that its something to do with your settings

Moving onto the matter of your mate logging in.When people register they get the welcome message but are unable to log in until their account is verified manually by Admin.We no longer accept accounts registered with free e-mail accounts so this is probably why his account hasn`t validated.If you send me a pm with his details I`ll keep an eye open for his registration

Using a Blackberry through Orange.

Links on front page don't work unless enabled as pictures (I choose not to view pictures as default for the sake of speed).

Logging in gets me a "Thanks for logging in" message but then directs me to the log in screen again (with blank fields). I then can't get to any other screens.

UKV is often a little funny on the PC too.

Using a Blackberry through Orange.

Links on front page don't work unless enabled as pictures (I choose not to view pictures as default for the sake of speed).

Logging in gets me a "Thanks for logging in" message but then directs me to the log in screen again (with blank fields). I then can't get to any other screens.

UKV is often a little funny on the PC too.

hi,- thats the same problem i have on log in ,and then can not get onto any other screens ,says at first when

log in welcome with my user name then it goes to the log in screen again asking me to log in again.

i,log in to other shooting forums and no problems. no problem on my pc

bob64

First of all can i say hello to everyone , new to this forum.

bob64 has been helping me to gain access to this site, well now i have success :lol: .

bob64 i have managed to gain access through my phone aswell,

will be intouch to try and sort your phone access out, think i mighn"t know why ;)

First of all can i say hello to everyone , new to this forum.

bob64 has been helping me to gain access to this site, well now i have success :lol: .

bob64 i have managed to gain access through my phone aswell,

will be intouch to try and sort your phone access out, think i mighn"t know why ;)

bob64 hi,andy glad to hear you have managed to gain access at last ,i,ve had no luck so far

via the phone as yet you will have to put me in the picture mate.

anyway andy welcome to the forum cheers.

bob

still not able to log into this forum using my mobile i,ll just have to abandon the idea pity really because i can log

into many other forums and have no problem even e/mailed admin with no success.

bob

Archived