Swazi clothing

menial 1

As Bambi pointed out in another thread NZ Outfitters bring limited quantities in but I don`t think that Swazi have an official importer at the minute

They will ship to the UK direct and at the old price structure however which was the reason that Tamarack decided it wasn`t cost effective to stock it anymore

The turnaround is usually about 10 days and still works out cheap even if you get clobbered for import duty

http://www.swazi.co.nz

As Bambi pointed out in another thread NZ Outfitters bring limited quantities in but I don`t think that Swazi have an official importer at the minute

They will ship to the UK direct and at the old price structure however which was the reason that Tamarack decided it wasn`t cost effective to stock it anymore

The turnaround is usually about 10 days and still works out cheap even if you get clobbered for import duty

http://www.swazi.co.nz

Thanks for the reply, sent them an email regarding shipping to the UK yesterday, so far no reply. I'll have another go later this evening.

Pete.

Thanks for the reply, sent them an email regarding shipping to the UK yesterday, so far no reply. I'll have another go later this evening.

Pete.

Pete

Every time I`ve ordered from them they`ve had a flat rate of $40 usd.If you go to the purchase page its on there

bushwear do swazi...i got a pair of dungarees from them [squeeel lddle piggy] ;)

bushwear.co.uk

Looked at their recent catalogue and they no longer list Swazi. I know they used to, perhaps stopped for the same reason as Tamarack. How long since you ordered your Deliverance kit? Do you play banjo?

Pete.

Bushwear have stopped stocking the Swazi Kit , go onto Ray mayres web site he sells it and they have it in stock, its good kit mate you wont be disappointed :lol:

[/quote

Top man, you meant Ray Mears I think, found what I want on his site. The reason I'm after Swazi gear is my mate is a stalker with the forestry in Argyll

and Bute and he said it was far and away the best gear he'd ever had and he wears his for a living. Thanks for that .

Pete.

Archived