Primercatcher for rockchucker

Webby

A heads up! You may have already seen this.  primercatcher.com    This is a 3d printed device which fits to Rockchucker which collects primers and sends into a tube rather like the Lee press. Also a case flipper to send them into a bin after sizing or whatever. He is just a small guy making these and hence they are cheap. I bought some and can report that they work perfectly especially the primer catcher part. No more spent primers all over the floor!!! Case ejector works fine if shell holder is correctly orientated as well. I have a couple left over if anybody interested PM me. The one thing that pissed me off about the press is now sorted! Zero affiliation with seller just sharing what I thought was a great design!

No problem Webby - I can't make stuff fast enough so I never advertise. 3D printing is slow, the catchers take about 5 hours to print (I'd hate to think about the design time and prototypes that went in the bin).

Designs that didn't make the grade.

vv5Kqtvm.jpg

• 5 months later...

Hi gents - I am the guy with the original design from the U.S. :D 

Thanks Webby for introducing my product here! Greatly appreciated!

Bigkev1 - I also have a design for the RC/RC2 and JR models and now even the option to ship directly out of the EU (no taxes, no high shipping fees anymore).

Tom

feel free to reach out to info at primercatcher dot com for more information...

On 11/8/2018 at 11:16 PM, primercatcher said:

Hi gents - I am the guy with the original design from the U.S. :D 

Thanks Webby for introducing my product here! Greatly appreciated!

Bigkev1 - I also have a design for the RC/RC2 and JR models and now even the option to ship directly out of the EU (no taxes, no high shipping fees anymore).

Tom

feel free to reach out to info at primercatcher dot com for more information...

Hi,

I would like to buy a primer-catcher for an original RCBS Rockchucker (says “RC” on left side). 

I’m in the UK- I tried to order from the website above but it says no shipping option, please contact us (which I have done.)

Did I miss a trick?

Thanks

15 hours ago, Bangbangman said:

Hi,

I would like to buy a primer-catcher for an original RCBS Rockchucker (says “RC” on left side). 

I’m in the UK- I tried to order from the website above but it says no shipping option, please contact us (which I have done.)

Did I miss a trick?

Thanks

I bought this very item, for the original RC a couple of months ago from Thomas at Primercatcher.

He was an absolute gentleman, and a pleasure to deal with (he even accommodated my request for a slightly longer tube)

I’m sure if you PM him, he’ll make it happen. ?

Archived