jackson triggers

No. Peter keeps promising one, but as far as i know , its never materialised. There are models for the finnfire, and the tikka t3, which to all intents and purposes, looks the same. It isn,t.

There is a very good alternative in the form of the Jard unit.Its single stage, and will easily, and SAFELY go to a pound...lighter with polishing.

Can you get a jackson trigger for a sako action ??. Fancy changing the trigger on my PPC for somethig lighter.

Ads

Hi

i rang Pete about the same thing a few months ago,and he said they where nearly ready, might be worth a call he is very very good to deal with.but as Dave has said he has said they would be ready a few times.

if you have any trouble ordering one (he only deals with the trade) then just give pm a pm and i will send for one for you,or I'm sure there is others on here that will help you out,let us know how you get on,

i never pursued the trigger myself as i don't want a 2 stage trigger.

ATB

Colin :P

Northern Chris said hes modified and fitted a Arnold Jewel to fit a Sako and is at present tesing it to make sure its safe,maybe worth a PM

funnily enough i spoke to him on this very subject last night possibly due out in the new year

Guest northernchris

Yep the Sako Jewel conversion should be out end of year once its been used in anger for a few more months and i have got sensible prices for sub contact work sorted.Also the CG may be out December time Peter has promised to send me down the prototype that they have up & running in the next couple of weeks to use in the field.

No. Peter keeps promising one, but as far as i know , its never materialised. There are models for the finnfire, and the tikka t3, which to all intents and purposes, looks the same. It isn,t.

There is a very good alternative in the form of the Jard unit.Its single stage, and will easily, and SAFELY go to a pound...lighter with polishing.

Would the jard trigger suit the 595 action to then dave, And what kinda money for one roughly,

maybe worth a look.....i'm thinking

Checked the sako instructions today, and they say it fits the 75 and the 995.

Also fitted one of the jackson triggers to a T3 today, and it absolutely transformed it.

Archived