another nail in the coffin

Guest bobjs

Just got the mag today, ;)

And as if they are not making enough money from the members as it is, counting from the front cover to the rear cover there are about 38 pagers of adverts out of a 77 page magazine.

that's not a kick in teeth away from being a 50/50 split. AND TO CAP IT OFF THERES A BUSH WEAR MAG IN WITH IT, JUST HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYINF THEM FOR THAT PRIVELAGE

And then, as if to rub salt in the wounds of us that are not happy just now.

check out page 20 :) i thought this was part of the fees we pay just now.

role on next year, i will not be back with them ever again.

I normally throw my mag in the bin (but i wanted to read it this time but i have left my glasses at work:rolleyes:) And as it seems to be aimed more towards the shotgun user than the rifle user and of course those upper echelon staff members of Basc that want to be in the lime light no mater what we mere mortals think.

all pinky rings green wellies and range rovers that never get dirty brigade me thinks.

bob.

....and my shoes don't fit

...and the soles are worn right through

...and if you complain, no one listens.

Dry your eyes.

"Pinky rings and green wellies" ....???

Tidworth?

Class-war GOPWO / MPGS / MGS Chipster???!

Just me making some rather cheeky assumptions on bob's background based on bob's stated location (not 10 mins drive from where I sit typing this) and the nature of his

final paragraph and final line which amount to:

'BASC's for Toffs'

...which, to my eyes, is the same basic chippy class-war premise as that which brought down hunting.

..if I'm right, bob will know the acronyms and -hopefully- accept them for the cheeky dig that they are :)

• 2 weeks later...

go NGO :)

Archived