new foxing wagon

Looks impressive, shooting from a vehicle makes life a lot easier and the benefit is you can cover more ground.

Cheers

Dave

i used to shoot out of a navara pick-up with a window bag or off the flat back when stationary but both were a bit of a compromise,with a mate driving and lamping this will make for a much better set-up.

ATB Paul

DSCN1059.JPGhad this built as a mobile bench and foxing tool,it gives 360 shooting and will pretty much go anywhere and is very stable to shoot off

That looks a great mod, I am assuming you have cut the roof as the sunroofs are normally set over the front seats, I have a defender myself and fancy doing something similar, how did you sort the roof??

Cheers

Neil

That looks a great mod, I am assuming you have cut the roof as the sunroofs are normally set over the front seats, I have a defender myself and fancy doing something similar, how did you sort the roof??

Cheers

Neil

Cheers

Neil

hello Neil,yes i did have the roof cut is was done by bristol sunroof centre i had the 100 hatch fitted,it's not very wide and the larger shooters among us would have trouble getting up through it,the opening with the glass removed is about 15'' deep by about 24'' wide.

hello Neil,yes i did have the roof cut is was done by bristol sunroof centre i had the 100 hatch fitted,it's not very wide and the larger shooters among us would have trouble getting up through it,the opening with the glass removed is about 15'' deep by about 24'' wide.

Do you mind me asking how much you paid?

Cheers

That doesn't seem bad at all and hopefully it shouldn't leak like the factory fitted ones?

i had quotes of upto £800 to fit similar sunroofs,had this one fitted while i waited.its been fitted well and as yet I've had no problems with it

Archived