Wheres BASC going with this ?

Wsm

cheers Joe.

thats where i am heading next year mate.

i did also post my first reply to this thread on the PW forum, and had a great chat with a chap on there who works with and for BASC, he did have some valid points, but i am sick of the hobby and the people that love it being taken for as much money as they can muster.

i am a jock, but when it comes to my hobby and the thing i love the most after my family and my dog, i will sell my sole to the devil to keep on doing it,

a member of basc, mistake.

upsetting people, mistake.

moving from basc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, priceless.

bob.

Guest rogern

The only thought (fear) I have is if you get a firearms enquiry problem, are SACS as good as BASC at getting it solved, any members got/know of any experiences of this.

I'm with SACS rogern and have been for 3 years. The cover etc seems the same for a lot less dosh.

No problems so far, I have contacted them a few times regarding fac matters and they have always responded quickly with advice and pending my decision were willing to take things further.

What more can you ask for.

Guest rogern
I'm with SACS rogern and have been for 3 years. The cover etc seems the same for a lot less dosh.

No problems so far, I have contacted them a few times regarding fac matters and they have always responded quickly with advice and pending my decision were willing to take things further.

What more can you ask for.

Bye Bye BASC

Archived