Heavy duty Tactical rifle bag

Gents.
For sale I have a "Taclite 50" rifle bag made by Ogden shooting.
This is a 50 " tactical bag that easily takes my 26" Creedmore with mod.

This is incredible quality and anyone who has had any dealings with Ogden's products will know they are the finest quality and built to last. The construction of this slip consists of military spec 1000d Cordura, which rugged and offers excellent durability

The bag is capable of holding two full sized rifles + mods and scopes etc., has huge pockets fitted for bins / ammo and other stuff. It also has dedicated storage for certificates etc..

Has a very strong "quick release" shoulder harness and rifles are secured within the bag.

Inside the bag, on one side, you will find rifle adjustable positioning straps with quick release buckles and a butt catcher at either end. there is a compartment along the spine of the case, where you can store your cleaning rod as well.

On the opposite side there is a wide, soft Velcro strip running the full length of the case. This strip can be used to position two individual pouch pockets, which measure 6- x 6-inches, as well as one 11- x 11-inches zipped clear range wallet for paperwork etc. Padding/protection consists of hard cell outer foam with a soft cell inner and a full-sized, fold out target matt, which is included with the case.

There is a a full-sized, fold out target matt, which is included with the case, measuring 50-inches long and 25-inches wide.

Ogdens_Tactical_50_Gun_Slip_1_696_399_84

Ogdens_Tactical_50_Gun_Slip_333_192_84_i

£70 - collected or buyer arranges courier

Thanks for looking

Archived