right handed tikka 595 in 20 tactical

being sold as I have decided to keep the 6mmbr for my foxing rig. and I have another 20 tac here as well. but not doing so much shooting now so I need to move something on.

built by Neil Mckillop.so its shoots better than I can, best shot to date in the daylight was a magpie at 516 yards and a 415 yard fox using the drone pro, so as I say it shoots well.

I will get the full details and some more pictures later, used as my foxing rig and has a shot count of sub 500 rounds, this you will see with the condition of the bore, chamber and bolt.

bead blasted SL5 mod matching 1/2" unf.

bead blasted 22" medium varmint barrel 1/12 twist I think, but will check later, screw cut 1/2" unf.

bead blasted bolt

bead blasted action

nice condition used walnut stock

2 x 3 shot mags (older scruffy one that still works so that's 3)

set of lightly used redding 20 tac dies (2 dies set)

100 x neck sized to 20 tac "UN FIRE FORMED" new 223 brass.(or you can have a new bag of 50 Dakota 20 tac brass)

sorry about the picture but I will sort some later.

really don't want to sell it but I cant have 3 rifles and 1 of three rifles sat in the cabinet doing nothing 100% of the time.

looking for £1100 for all the above,

shipping for both the rifle and bits is extra. can be collected if you wish.

thank you

this picture is the best i have at the moment as the others are on my pc that's playing up,

ps the black stock is NOT for sale this has a built in battery pack for the drone pro and will be fitted to the 6mmbr.

it can come with a zeiss conquest 4.5/14x50 plex ret, a side focused target turreted scope and tikka blued optiloc rings and basses for an extra £500,

sorry,

ill try and make it clear,

the tikka 595 rifle with the walnut wood stock with moderator is whats for sale, the black stock has been modded to hold a battery system to run the drone for about 6 hours and i wish to keep it, but if you have a drone and wanted the stock then i may do a deal against the wooden stock and a bit of extra cash as its darn heavy and will come with the charger as well for the battery,

Anyone interested please contact the seller directly by PM

Thanks

Admin

post-12527-0-31253300-1506282581_thumb.jpeg

post-12527-0-39719500-1506282616_thumb.jpeg

Archived