R/H semi custom tikka 595 in 6mmbr

A clearing out of the cabinet as i have lost interest in long range shooting. and spinal issues are preventing me from enjoying prone or bench shooting.

if unsold i may have it chopped to become my nv foxing rig.

i have far more better quality pictures than i can load on here, please drop me a pm if you wish to see them, especially the one showing the stock repair,

tikka 595 in 6mmbr, started life with another member and i purchased it with just 84 rounds fired with the new barrel. and it produced a .174"/ 5 shot group @ 100 yards using 85 grain speer bullets with a bc of .404.

since i have had it it's only been used on roe,munty and fox, with the odd trip out on the corn stubble. the calibre here is deer legal with the correct bullet weight and barrel length but make sure you know what is needed from the rifle when using it stalking where you are.

total round count now is well below 500.

rifle was was built by neil mckillop so it's a shooter all right.

the barrel is a pac nor 5 grove 1/9 twist on a number 3 profile. stainless.

barrel length 24"

barrel thread is a 1/2" unf thread ( no protector as it's never had one).

trigger has been done, the trigger has been crisped to break at just below 2Lbs, the rifle has been bedded into a nice walnut stock, sadly just after i got it the small section of wood from the rear of the bolt fell of, happily it's been replaced pinned and bonded and does not effect the rifle in any way, but needs mentioning, there is a second walnut stock here if you want it instead,

nice round bolt ball fitted for me, for a nice smooth bolt movement in the palm of your hand.

nice thick recoil pad was fitted when i got it, not like it's got a hard kick?

mags feed ok as long as your not to quick but again i just used it as it was with no tinkering,

the rifle has a soft case ejection this is how i got it and as i don't rush my shooting it's still the same,

Bare rifle with a 3 shot mag, £700.00 shipped to your rfd, please let me know what stock you wish to have with it, after checking the pictures,

extras that can be sold with the rifle OR after the rifle is sold off. postage is extra.

spare metal 5 shot. £50

spare 3 shot poly mag £30.

old mix set of 6mmbr dies as i have given the newer ones away to a mate, £50 ok to start you off.

100 new lapua brass £70

tikka blued 1" optiloc rings and basses, £80,

ase .25 s5 mod in stainless, £150. nice condition with less shots than the rifle.

smart case trimmer 6mmbr £25 plus post

also there is a zeiss 4/14/44 used on a few rifles but is in good order, i think i have a untidy box somewhere for it and bikini covers,it has a couple of funny water type marks on the front objective but does not effect the scope from working as it should and did not effect it being used with a pvs 14 gen three add on,

it's for grabs at £450,posted after the rifle is sold.

please note: NONE OF THE ADDITIONAL ITEMS ARE FOR SALE UNTIL THE RIFLE HAS BEEN SOLD.

The rifle can be test fired but i only have 3/4 rounds left from the last batch and i am not going to bother using the new brass,

would rather the rifle be collected but can be shipped at your cost as above.

if your interested in a complete setup deal let me know,

Any questions please ask,

Thanks

bob.

ps: rifle is sold as above with no come backs far to many tinkerers out there. and sorry for the picture quality but i have more to email etc.

post-12527-0-89810800-1505815436_thumb.jpg

post-12527-0-04810100-1505815495_thumb.jpg

Archived