Arbor Press info req'd

Oly

Can you get either full length resizing or body dies for arbor presses? I don't seem to be able to see any on Sinclair's website. ;)

I'm thinking about possibly swapping onto an arbour press due to decreasing space, but without either of the above I'm unsure. :lol:

Are you sure ?. I would not have thought that you would get sufficient leverage on an arbour press for a full length resize. Having just bought an Arbour press it does seem very nice and easy to use. Doing a full length maybe every 2nd reload on the RCBS/Redding is not really an issue for me.

A

arbor presses/wilson dies are for neck sizing bullet seating only, you wll still need a threaded press for FL sizing etc, I have a little RCBS partner press for full length sizing just pull it out of the drawer and clamp it to the table when need it.

Neck sizing only on a arbour press,,,,,,,

Body die to bump the case back and full lenth resize,,,,, On a normal press,,,

But saying that i have used my cases a lot and have not felt the need to bump them back yet????

If the bolt gets hard to close then this is when they need bumping back???

But do not confuse this with a round that has the bullet in the rifling?? As this round will be harder to chamber???

If you need any advice mate, just drop me a shout and i will help,,,,

Darrel aka F2n

Archived